Digital customer relationship management (CRM) systems are all about creating connections: between your sales team and potential new business, between technical sales reps and internal staff, and between company leadership and their teams. +Republic can work with companies in all stages of CRM, from consultation to implementation.
A CRM system is only successful if it meets the needs of your company. +Republic can work with your team to determine the best CRM software to fit your needs and help you conduct business more efficiently.
Once the consultation phase is complete and you have selected the most suitable CRM system, we can customize and roll out the new software. This includes customizing fields and reports to suit the needs of your users, training your teams on the new system, connecting to legacy systems and migrating data from any previously-used CRM software. We also organize and perform beta testing with a target group to make sure the system is working properly before releasing it to the rest of the company.
Your company shouldn’t have to rely on the processes of a standard installation. Customization can be the difference between success and failure of a CRM installation: it will help in user adoption and reporting, and will make the CRM truly useful to your employees.
Examples from our Portfolio
- Nilex is a sales engine. We helped connecting a sales team of seven locations across North America. Opportunity tracking in a mulitiple bid environment has never been so easy.
- Hamdon Wellsite Solutions now has the ability to track activity, equipment and field service needs for their busy Oil & Gas clients.
- We helped Stantec Inc. improve their proposal development process and pursuit success rate.
- Working with antiques doesn’t mean a paper-based system. We helped George Moir Antique Auto Parts add more than 10,000 SKUs to their CRM, tying a large number of products into ongoing quotes and sales invoice.
- We helped Sinclair Supply tie in their inventory of over 5,000 SKUs to their website, empowering customers to view product inventory, historic orders, and save products for their next order.
- We helped Morgan Construction & Environmental engage with customers invited to their Stampede event, using a series of targeted campaigns that tracked guest RSVPs.
- We helped Arinah Services create and segment mailers for their clients by sector or product line.