We’re Looking for a Freelance Senior Designer
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our team on a freelance basis.
You will work out of your own space, and will regularly communicate with us via phone, email, or Skype.
Here’s what we need.
- are creative, adaptable, and innovative
- are passionate about interactive design and the web
- are looking for regular freelance work, and can handle multiple projects at once
- are organized, motivated, and meet deadlines
- are comfortable collaborating by phone, email, or Skype
- work well in your own space
- care about details and understand what’s important to brands
- have an outstanding portfolio
You must have the following abilities:
- proficiency in design related software
- design, typography, and interactivity
- developing well-crafted user experiences
- thinking beyond established design patterns and working around functionality
- strong communication and presentation skills
- mobile web UI development
- illustration and storyboarding
- knowledge of back-end/CMS concepts
- social product design
- passion for typography and grids
- solid knowledge of design principles
- responsive web design
- flexibility to either work with a design brief or design based on functional needs
- working alongside a development team and anticipating development implications of design
- experience with commercial projects
It would be nice if you have experience in the following areas:
- experience designing e-commerce / transactional sites
- degree in design preferred
If you feel that you are right for this position and are interested in joining our young and creative team, please email us your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your expected hourly rates and state the position you’re applying for. We hope to have you start right away, so get moving!